We’re mixing things up this month and meeting 6:30pm on Tuesday April 16th at 7venth Sun Brewery. Grab a cool refreshing beverage and join us as we plan our upcoming Earth Day Birthday on April 20th and Art in the Garden on April 27th. We’ll probably discuss gardening as well!
Of course it is, technically, but these 90 degree days make it a little tough to do our fall planting. But plant we must – and here’s a quick rundown of everything else that’s happening this month:
- Sat. 10/13 – no yoga this day, but happily Children in the Garden will run 10-10:30am
- Tues. 10/16 – monthly garden meeting will start promptly at 6:30pm, at the Seminole Heights Branch of the library (address in the calendar>>)
- Sat. 10/20 – we’re gardening, and yoga is at 9:30am
- Sat. 10/27 – gardening, yoga at 9:30am and last minute tidying of the garden because…
- Sun. 10/28 – We’re a stop on the Seminole Heights Garden Tour! This is one of the rare times when we’re open on a Sunday. Get a ticket for the tour and come see how we’ve grown. Tour is from 1 – 5pm.
Stop by and say hello!
We’re holding this month’s meeting at The Wine Bar Cafe, at 6428 North Florida Avenue. The meeting starts at 6:30pm, but get there a little early because we’re told that the cafe is planning a free wine and cheese tasting on Tuesday.
See you there!
We schedule the evening of the third Tuesday of each month to discuss all pertinent topics related to keeping our garden bountiful and our organization thriving. Everyone is welcome. Our next meeting:
- When: 6:30 pm Tuesday March 20, 2018
- Where: Seminole Heights Branch Library (SE corner of Central Avenue and Osborne, Room 220).
Please join us!
Please attend our next planning meeting, starting at 6:30 pm. With our new garden site, there’s so much to talk about. This month, we’re hosting our meeting at that at the 7venth Sun Brewery (6809 N Nebraska Avenue, just north of the Mermaid Tavern and south of Sligh).
We’ve postponed our regular monthly meeting (usually on the 3rd Monday of the month) just a week, to November 27, 2017. One more evening to prep for your Thanksgiving meal!
We have much to discuss – please join us!
- 6:30pm, Monday November 27
- Seminole Heights Branch Library (SE corner of Central & Osborne)
USF Student volunteers joined us at the garden on Saturday and helped us work on cleaning up the space after summer. It was a fantastic group and they were a huge help! Thank you!
Our August planning meeting will be at 6:30pm Monday, August 21st at the Seminole Heights branch of the library, located at the SE corner of Central Avenue and Osborne. Come in from the heat and join us!